Monday, December 5, 2011

Herman Cain 2 dollar talks about their sex life

This alleged hoe name Ginger White just told the world that Herman Cain is a bad lay . WTF See this is why i only fucks with fluffies.  Fluffies keep their mouth shut and don't  want a sex tape.   Read this quote from this Ginger white 

"One time we were having sex, and I was looking up at the ceiling, thinking about 'What am I going to buy at the grocery store tomorrow? What I am going to do with my kids tomorrow?'" she said. "One time after we had sex, I cried. He said, 'Maybe we shouldn't do this for a while.' So maybe he did have a heart -- or half a heart. But I knew I needed his financial help."

 

White did not want hand outs but swallowed that cum like a pro hoe

 

White defended her decision to take money from Cain. "I am a loving mother who has always wanted to make her own way and give her kids the best. I never wanted to take a handout, and I've said no more times than I said yes," she said.

 

See this is when friends with benefits get out of line.  Cain claim this woman was a freind 

Cain acknowledged that he gave White financial help with "month-to-month bills and expenses," without telling his wife, Gloria. He described White as a friend but denied any sexual affair with her.

 

Ok , the lastest update on the fuck patorl is that White been working her monye maker with other men.  Where was this broad on my pay days. I could have paid cable 

 

 

White, who has said she had a 13-year affair with Herman Cain, on Monday told the Daily Beast’s Leslie Bennetts that “Cain wasn’t the only man who helped her financially; her work history and her sex life have long been intermingled in complex and contradictory ways.’’

 

all the quotes are in the daily beast  

No comments:

Post a Comment